Extreme.Numerics.Net40 (in Extreme.Numerics.Net40.dll) Version: 6.0.16073.0 (6.0.16312.0)
Public Sub New (
reader As IDataReader
reader : IDataReader -> TimeSeriesCollection
- Type: System.DataIDataReader
An object that implements the IDataReader interface,
such as SqlDataReader or OleDbDataReader
The columns of the table are converted into variables according to the following rules:
- If the column contains unique values (the DataColumn's Unique
property is ), then the column is interpreted as a KeyVariable.
- If the column's data type is numerical, the column is
interpreted as a NumericalVariable.
- If the column's data type is a date or time value,
the column is interpreted as a DateTimeVariable.
- Otherwise, the column is interpreted as a CategoricalVariable.
The first DateTimeVariable is taken as the StartOfPeriodVariable variable.
If there is a second DateTimeVariable, it is taken as the EndOfPeriodVariable.
You can change this later on by setting these properties to the appropriate variables.
Supported in: 5.x, 4.x