|New Version 5.0!
Try it for free with our fully functional
60-day trial version.
"The de facto-standard library for linear algebra on the .NET platform is the Extreme Optimization Library."
- Jon Harrop, author, F# for Scientists
"I have yet to see another package that offers the depth of statistical analysis that Extreme Optimization does,
and I must say that I'm impressed with the level of service I've experienced."
- Henry Oh, RBC Capital Markets
"I have made it my mission to institutionalize the value of good
API design. I strongly believe that this is key to making developers
more productive and happy on our platform. It is clear that you value good
API design in your work, and take to heart developer productivity and
synergy with the .NET framework."
- Brad Abrams,
Lead Program Manager,
Extreme Optimization Numerical Libraries for .NET
What's New in Version 4.0
- New optimization framework that provides a generic model for defining and solving optimization problems.
- New solvers for Quadratic Programming (QP) and Nonlinnear Programming (NL).
- New DecimalMath class that extends the functions in System.Math to the decimal type to full decimal precision.
- Accurate evaluation of trigonometric functions for huge arguments.
Vector and Matrix Library
- New iterative sparse solvers and preconditioners.
- Stationary methods: Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel.
- Non-stationary methods: Conjugate Gradient and variants (CG, CGS, BiCG, BiCGStab), GMRES, QMR.
- Preconditioners: Jacobi, ILU(0).
- New probability distributions: LogSeries and Maxwell.
Copyright © 2003-2013, Extreme Optimization. All rights reserved.
Extreme Optimization, Complexity made simple, M#, and M Sharp are trademarks of ExoAnalytics Inc.
Microsoft, Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET, and the Optimized for Visual Studio logo
are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.