|New Version 7.0!
Try it for free with our fully functional
60-day trial version.
Extreme Optimization Numerical Libraries for .NET
What's New in Version 5.0
Improved setup experience
- There now is one setup for all .NET versions.
- There is no longer a separate trial version. Instead, you can activate
your license using the new license manager.
- The new license manager application lets you keep track of when your
trial version or update subscription will expire,
and helps you order or upgrade.
- Integration with fsi, including pretty printing of vectors and matrices.
- Support for F# indexers for vector and matrix slices.
- Support for F#-specific operators like elementwise multiply and divide.
- F# function bindings for many mathematical and statistical functions.
- F# function bindings that allow partial evaluation.
- F# support for symbolic differentiation.
- A new static class, NumericsConfiguration, provides access to global settings, including settings for
the linear algebra and FFT kernels, and arbitrary precision floating-point arithmetic.
- Akima splines and cubic Hermite splines.
- Evaluation of orthogonal polynomials.
Vector and Matrix Library
- New symmetric indefinite decomposition.
- New Summarize methods to display compact representations of vectors and matrices.
- 100% of DoubleComplex functionality is available in managed code.
- All functionality is now available for generic element types, including real and complex,
as well as dense and sparse matrices.
- Consistent naming of operator methods for static calls, in-place and out-of-place updates.
- Relational operators for generic matrices.
- The location of native assemblies can be configured.
- Matlab reader can access all arrays in a file, not just the first.
- Factor analysis using a wide variety of extraction and rotation methods.
- New method to compute the nearest correlation matrix.
- New methods to get the skewness or kurtosis of a numerical variable with its standard error.
Copyright © 2003-2019, Extreme Optimization. All rights reserved.
Extreme Optimization, Complexity made simple, M#, and M Sharp are trademarks of ExoAnalytics Inc.
Microsoft, Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET, and the Optimized for Visual Studio logo
are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.