|New Version 7.0!
Try it for free with our fully functional
60-day trial version.
Extreme Optimization Numerical Libraries for .NET
What's New in Version 6.0
- There now is one setup for both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
- Libraries can also be installed as NuGet packages, for easier upgrading.
- The documentation has been fully updated to the latest API.
- New and updated QuickStart samples illustrate the new API.
- Complex numbers are now generic over the type of the real and imaginary parts.
- Flexible genetic optimization framework.
- Dormand-Prince adaptive RK ODE solver
- Akima splines and cubic Hermite splines.
- Evaluation of orthogonal polynomials.
- Error functions for Quad precision numbers.
- Vector functions for complex single and double precision arguments.
- Faddeeva function, Voigt function, complex error function.
- Savitsky-Golay and Moving Average smoothing in SignalProcessing.
Data Analysis Library
- Support for LINQ queries on data frames, vectors and matrices.
New groupings for aggregations include: fixed and expanding windows, partitions,
groupings on value and quantiles, 2D pivot tables, and resampling.
A large set of aggregators and aggregator functions has been added with efficient
implementations for specific types of groupings (e.g. moving averages).
- New generic Descriptives class for collecting descriptive statistics of vectors.
Indexes on ordered types now support lookup nearest. Likewise, data frames
with such indexes now support join on nearest.
New Recurrence type lets you specify date/time patterns for use in,
for example, resampling of data frames.
Vector and Matrix Library
- All vector and matrix classes are now generic, including sparse matrices and complex versions.
- New static Vector and Matrix classes remove the need to specify the element type
as a generic type argument.
- New mutability options now let you create read-only vectors, and writable vectors with
Most operations on vectors and matrices are available in three forms: as a static method
that returns a new value, as a static method that returns the value in a supplied object,
and as an instance method that modifies the object in-place.
- Operator methods are named consistently for static calls, in-place and out-of-place updates.
- Relational operators are now supported for generic matrices.
- The native libraries have been upgraded to Intel MKL version 11.3 Update 2.
- The native libraries now support Conditional Numerical Reproducibility.
- The CUDA libraries for 64 bit have been upgraded to CUDA version 7.5.
A fully managed implementation of the linear algebra library for single-precision
floating-point numbers was added.
- Descriptions tailored to working in an interactive environment
for statistical models, hypothesis tests and other objects.
- Statistical models have been integrated with the DataFrame library.
- The variable types (NumericalVariable, CategoricalVariable, DateTimeVariable)
have been replaced with generic vectors.
- Categorical variables are expanded into indicator variables when necessary.
Several encoding schemes are available.
- Models can be persisted in a form suitable for deployment in
predictive modeling applications.
- Models can be specified using R-style formulas.
- Regression models are now robust against collinearity.
- New distribution classes have been added: truncated distributions,
Copyright © 2003-2018, Extreme Optimization. All rights reserved.
Extreme Optimization, Complexity made simple, M#, and M Sharp are trademarks of ExoAnalytics Inc.
Microsoft, Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET, and the Optimized for Visual Studio logo
are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.