|New Version 8.1!
Supports .NET 6.0.
Try it for free with our fully functional
60-day trial version.
Extreme Optimization Numerical Libraries for .NET
What's New in Version 8.0
.NET Core and .NET Standard support
- Support for .NET Core 3.1.
- Support for .NET Standard 2.0.
- Support for .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.6.
- Support for .NET 5.0.
- All packages are available on the Nuget
- Support for indexing using range and index operators.
- Upgraded native libraries to Intel® OneAPI version 2021 Update 2.
- Upgraded managed linear algebra library to LAPACK 3.9.1.
- Improve performance for managed complex linear algebra.
- Code quality and performance improvements in the machine
translation of LAPACK.
- Deconstruction of matrix decompositions into their
- Complex number arithmetic is optimized to be on par with
- Easier creation of complex numbers thanks to an implicit
conversion from a 2-tuple to a complex number.
- Deconstructors for complex and rational numbers.
- New integration algorithm: double-exponential quadrature.
- Automatic differentiation supports the new System.Math methods.
- New one-dimensional equation solver based on TOMS algorithm 487.
- One-dimensional equation solvers can now restrict their search
to a user-defined interval.
- Improved robustness of one-dimensional equation solvers.
- New: Struve functions, which are the solutions of the inhomogeneous Bessel differential equations.
- Improved accuracy and performance of various gamma-related functions.
Statistics and data analysis
- New: Fisher's Exact Test for 2x2 and RxC contingency tables.
- Breusch-Godfrey test for serial correlation in the residuals
of a linear regression.
- New: DiscreteDistribution<T> that can sample from a finite set
of arbitrary objects.
- New continuous distributions: Johnson family of distributions,
arcsine distribution, PERT distribution.
- New properties of distributions: Entropy, Median, Mode, IsMultimodal,
- New LogProbability method for discrete distributions.
- Gumbel (extreme value) distribution now allows modelling of
the smallest or the largest extreme value.
- New: Estimation of inverse Weibull and Gumbel distributions.
Want to go further back? See what was new in version 7.0.
Copyright © 2003-2021, Extreme Optimization. All rights reserved.
Extreme Optimization, Complexity made simple, M#, and M Sharp are trademarks of ExoAnalytics Inc.
Microsoft, Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET, and the Optimized for Visual Studio logo
are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.